5.5.19

PlayStation 4



The PlayStation 4 has been an awesome console ever since its launch in 2013. But here we are approaching six years down the road and it's beginning to feel its age. Hey, how's it going? I'm Josh and from 91 Tech. And today we're talking about the PS4. How does it hold up in 2019? And is it still worth buying now as someone who owned the PlayStation 2 and then the Xbox 360 before carrying the PS4? I can honestly say I think I made the right choice for the console generation for me.
The ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S 10, that one does work:

The Xbox One is a lot of fun but the PS4 just nailed it with exclusives and there hasn't been a whole lot to complain about since it debuted in 2013. I personally got it in the Christmas of 2014 and have put a good few hours into it since this year is the original model and it's Up. Although I do have occasionally some hardware issues with it mainly spitting discs, you probably won't need to worry about that. If you're in the market for a PS4 as these older ones are no longer for sale instead. All you'll see being sold is the PS4 slim and PS4 Pro.


This is a very good thing:

This is a very good thing. Both of these newer iterations of the console are super solid and great upgrades to the original PlayStation 4 the slim being well Slimmer and the pro is more powerful which of these you get is really up to you. But in my opinion if you don't have a 4K TV, you might as well just get the slim and if you do own a 4K TV or plan to get one while the pro is just a no-brainer if you're looking to buy used Craigslist is always an option and you can find consoles on they're pretty cheap, but honestly, I'd recommend just buying new because they're frequent sales and the PS4 slim is often as low as 200 bucks, which is a steal of the deal.
The ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S 10, that one does work:

I'll make sure to have links to the best deals. I can find on Amazon in the description below. So maybe check one of those out if you're considering buying the PS4 that'll be said, I think I'm getting ahead of myself here. I kind of just launched into a which one you should buy instead of Not you should buy one in the first place. So should you well, yeah, you should probably if you don't have a PS4 by now, I'm legitimately curious as to why because it's been out for quite some time. I would say good excuses include already having an Xbox One or just not needing a PS4 so not buying one, but I think that's about it not to knock you if you don't have one but the PS4 is at the price point now that it's fairly accessible to pretty much everybody.

" I know 200 bucks isn't chump change for most people but it's not that much either all things considered the PlayStation 4 is a great console and there's really only one factor standing in the way of buying it and it's something I haven't mentioned in the reviews past. I did one of these and I think September or October and the only reason I'm re-reviewing it so soon as because there have been rumors about the PlayStation 5".
The ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S 10, that one does work:

 In fact, I would say there have been a plethora of rumors as of late pointing towards a PS5 release somewhere in 2020. Probably November while it is possible for a 20-19 release. I find it personally very unlikely. I think that would be jumping the gun as frankly. I don't think people are ready at You console + there have just been rumors that just started of companies finally starting to make games for the PS5. So I'd say late 2020 makes sense. So you might see some clickbait articles saying the PS5 will come out in 2019, but I would highly doubt that November 20 20 makes sense. And that's probably where it'll happen. Although we could see an announcement as soon as this year. That would be pretty realistic that all being said.

The PS4 and not waiting for the PS5:

We are reaching the end of the PS4 is life at with that. You shouldn't expect too many more huge exclusive games to come out besides hopefully a couple like the last of us to whether or not you think it's worth buying the PS4 and not waiting for the PS5 is up to you. But personally, I'd say that the release is far enough away that it's worth buying the PS4 has some amazing games and you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not playing them there have been to reverse the PS5 would play PS4 games as well. But I mean that would be highly unlikely to happen.
The ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S 10, that one does work:

I think is great as that would be so don't expect that to be a thing. And so if you really want a PS4 now what I'm saying is just get one. They're Enough that I don't think you would be in too much of a loss if the PS5 does come out relatively soon and honestly the PS4 is worth it just it just it's from last year's God of War to Spider-Man the new spiral reignited it Trilogy Horizon zero Dawn blood-borne the Uncharted games Last of Us Remastered and so many more you'll never find a time where there aren't any more games to play because there are so many and there are so many good games to what's crazy is that all those games? I just mentioned are PS4 exclusives, which means you can't play them anywhere else at least right.

So obviously playing games is fun:

 Now, of course, a lot of other titles also worth a shot like the new Red Dead Redemption to but there are so many that I'm just not going to go through them. He has four exclusives are really the reason you would buy a PS4 over the Xbox One. I think the PS4 is worth it just for that Sony really nailed this generation and hopefully, Xbox is taking notes for the next and comes out with some more games. So obviously playing games is fun. But how you play them is also pretty important and needs to be enjoyable for the best experience possible.
The ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S 10, that one does work:

 And this is another highlight of the PS4. The Dualshock 4 controllers not only are these things relatively cheap often going on sale for around 40 bucks on Amazon links below but there are also super comfortable to play with and my only complaint is that the start button for some reason is called the options button instead the controller fits. Well in most people's hands and well does its job there's not a ton to say here. However, I will point out that battery life isn't amazing at least after years of using my original controllers from 2014 died after only a couple hours of playtime at this point rendering them a most useless at times and forcing me to use my newer red controller instead. Luckily. They're easy enough to charge with the micro USB cord and you can charge them while playing but keep in mind battery degradation is something that is going to happen over time. Also, you probably won't actually need a ton of controllers as unfortunately, not many games support couch Co-op any more.

Games just aren't options on the PS4:
The ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S 10, that one does work:

 There is some like rocket league but these are few and far between and the focus Now is really on the online aspect of games. I find this quite sad personally as someone who grew up playing for player Halo with All the time that's just kind of the way things go. I personally have a switch for local multiplayer. If people come over Smash Brothers are Mario Kart is a great way to pass the time and those types of games just aren't options on the PS4. Although to be fair Crash Bandicoot racing is being remastered and is coming out of this year. So that's an awesome link to my Nintendo switch review in the description.

By the way, if anyone's curious PlayStation Plus as an added cost that brings the online play to the PlayStation. It's necessary for most games at this point such as Call of Duty and Battlefield and any other game that involves using the internet to connect with other people. There are a couple that doesn't need PlayStation Plus such as Fortnight, but it's probably something you're going to need to expect to buy so you do need to add the price of 60 bucks to whatever price the PS4 is because well if you want to play multiplayer games, which you probably do you need PlayStation Plus at the end of the day, it's not hard to see that the PlayStation 4 is a great device and if you somehow haven't jumped on this console generation yet.

 I think that you really should just try to pick up a PS4 slim on sale as sales happen fairly frequently and you might as well try to The best bang for your buck again.
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 Comments: